Wednesday 19 November 2008

Cool crafty folk!

Phew! It has been a while since I last blogged. I have been so busy organising two craft fairs and trying to make some stock for them that I haven't had time for much else. Oh, apart from a dose of flu that we all had in our house last week. Not very pleasant, but we are all just about fighting fit again now.


Last week I managed to get some of the stallholders together who are taking part in the November 29th fair at St Mary's Hall, Whitstable. I thought it would be good to try and get a picture of some of the gorgeous stock made and some of the clever people who have made them!

They were all professionally shot, I have you know, by photographer Andrew Hayes Watkins - the husband of Suki one of the stallholders and maker of gorgeous crocheted bunting!Hopefully the local papers will print this pic, or one of me with all the stock eek! I would prefer not to be in the paper on my own but the one of me does show the stock really well! Will have to wait and see if they use them.

No comments: