Friday 6 March 2009

Simply sketching....


I feel I have been very lazy of late. Spending far too much time watching rubbish on the TV, reading other peoples brilliant blogs - but not putting anything up on mine! and not doing very much sewing. I seem to have lost my sewing mojo a little bit. I have lots of ideas floating around my head, but haven't really done anything with them!

I have a craft fair coming up at the end of May in Whitstable that I am organising as well as having a stall at, so I need to get some stock made up for this. To help with my lack of motivation, I brought myself this gorgeous sketch book from Harbour Books in Whitstable - a bargain at £3.50.
It is made by this company and already I have been sketching and putting some of my ideas down.....who knows if I will keep it up though!

No comments: