Sunday 4 December 2011

Phew...another Christmas Market done and dusted!

Well I have just returned from another Christmas Market at the Horsebridge in Whitstable and I pleased to say that it was a really good one. Lots of people through the door from the word go and all wanting to buy, which is always a good thing! I did have a great spot, the first table on the left as you arrived in the hall, which meant people also got a second look on their way out!


I'd decided to sell off my Mermaid dollies really cheap as some of them had been hanging around for a while and I'm happy to say they have all gone to new homes now.


At the Christmas Fair last year, I sold lots and lots of cushions - I did sell a few - the embroidered bird cage cushions both went quickly, but what I sold more of this year were the smaller items - needlcases, coasters, bunting, felt envelopes, lavender hearts and houses. But all the pennies add up and I equaled last years money!


So there will be presents under the tree! As the main reason I do the Christmas Fair is for Christmas present money!!


I had a little helper on my stall for the last couple of hours who was very well behaved and spent her time colouring in a picture and helping bag peoples goods up.


There were lots of lovely stalls - I didn't get many pictures of the other ones, but there was a lovely atmosphere and all the other stalls seemed to be of a really good, high quality and quite a variety - despite there being other fabricy people like me, we all had quite different stock that seemed to complement each other
So I will leave you now, exhausted but happy!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done! It was great, very high quality goodies all round and I'm very pleased with my haul! XXX