Saturday 31 December 2011

See you next year...

December seems to have passed in a flash.

As I haven't posted in ages, I won't bore you with what we have been up to but I will just leave you with some pictures of our December and Christmas, which was very enjoyable and full of presents, food, drink, games and family.

Who knows what 2012 has in store for us all but I will settle for all my friends and family to have a happy and healthy 2012.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.



















(I had to include this picture of the school Father Christms - he did try very hard but sadly his costume wasn't up to much and he didn't fool the kids! See how much better my 8 year old looks!!)




































2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy new year to you!

Unknown said...

Happy New year to you too! Kx