Friday 3 April 2009

Ready for Weekend Sewing...


I brought myself this naughty treat off of Amazon a couple of weeks ago.



I haven't made anything yet, but Weekend Sewing is a beautiful book and I can't stop looking at it! My favourite is the summer blouse above ...


Sometimes with sewing books you see a couple of patterns that you might want to make, but with this book there are so many. It is photographed beautifully, has clear instructions (although I haven't made anything yet!) and even a few cooking recipies thrown in as well!

Heather Ross is amazing and the name of the fabric escapes me but I love her mermaid fabric - it is gorgeous - have a look at her website for the lovely mermaids!
Now I just have to see if I can find the time for a bit of weekend sewing myself!

1 comment:

jennyflowerblue said...

coooo, do let us know what you make from the book-it looks gorgerous. Lovely to have another crafter/ organiser just down the road (also with a 5 and 3 year old)- and a bit freaky! xxx