Please excuse the crumpled, just-got-out-of-bed look! I fear it still looks a bit like pj's, but I loved this fabric, and have actually worn this one out and about - I didn't care if anyone thought I had just rolled out of bed!
I made a few adjustments to this one to suit me - I added 4 inches to the length, shorterned the placket and used the same fabric rather than a contrasting one. I also used the small pattern (which still came up quite big so I took it in a wee bit more).
I was much more pleased with this one! The hardest thing with this pattern is finding the right fabric! I am sure I will make another one, but I might have a go at something else in the book if I am brave enough!
Before that I need to get back to the sewing machine and make a bit more stock as I am going to be taking part in Jenny Flower's Makey 'do' in Sandwich on Saturday 11th July, which I am really looking forward to. More of that another time - I had best get busy sewing!