Monday 10 January 2011

First make of the year















It was D's 5th birthday last friday, and remembering that I had made a cushion for her brother with an F on for his birthday, she had announced a little while ago that wanted one too for her bed. I of course left making this until the night before! But I did get it made and she was very pleased with it (check out the bedhair too, my children suffer from crazy hair in the morning!).

Little D.
However did our clever, gorgeous, girlie, determined, funny, stubborn, mature, hardworking, nutruing, caring, cuddly chatterbox become 5 already? (With a good helping of tantrums, crying, strops and fighting thrown in over those 5 years!).

D's cushion is the only make so far this year, but I have lots of plans over the next few weeks including 2 orders for boy baby quilts due at the beginning of February and some Valentine bits and pieces for Taking the Plunge I have also signed up for 2 more markets at the Horsebridge as the last one was so successful. I'll post with more details soon and hopefully lots of lovely new makes!


No comments: