Monday 24 January 2011

Rolling in the deep

I can't stop listening to Adele at the moment. I'm a bit behind the times here and got her first album 19 for Christmas from my folks and I am totally in awe. How can such a young woman be so talented, write such beautiful songs (ok I'll let Bob Dylan take some credit for one amazing song on her 19 album!) sing so beautifully and effortlessly AND be completley down to earth. I am desperate for her new album 21 (it would make a wonderful valentine or anniversary present hint hint!) which I believe came out today.
















Here is a little taster..I've never posted a video so I hope this works!



















I haven't just been listening to Adele though..oh no, I've been busy at my sewing machine whilst listening to her!  Valentines Day always sneaks up on me just after Christmas and the day before I always think, ohh I should have made....but I never seem to get round to it. But not this year! I was determined to be organised and have been getting busy with some felt.
















Just a sneaky look at what I have been up to. I did get a bit carried away and made lots of them some of which are destined for Taking the Plunge in Whitstable and a few will be added to my Folksy shop in the next couple of days.
















I've also realised that I am nearly at 100 posts, so I might do a little giveaway to celebrate my 100th post, with a personalised one of 'these' up for grabs among a few other bits.
I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

B said...

Love 'Rolling in the deep' isn't she fab!? Love you Valentines colours. looking forward to finding out what 'they' are :O)
B x