Wednesday 15 June 2011

M is for Make


Only a few more days until the Summer Market I am taking part in. I am very excited to be taking part, especially as my Mum is coming along to help out as well as well as the kids - although I think they might only last an hour or so!


 I've been making and making and making and think I am nearly there with my stock.

 I've managed to make four baby pram/cot quilts.....











A few more patchy purses in different colours.










Some seasidey bird cushions...









'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside' bunting... the perfect size to hang in a window, over a mirror or in a beach hut doorway...





A few mermaids - just waiting for bikini tops, bags and certificates!

Now I need to get on with printing out all the labels and getting everything priced!

If I get time I am hoping to make 'something' (not sure what yet!) with these gorgeous fabrics that I brought this week from M is for Make .

I just couldn't resist! It is such a gorgeous website with lots of patterns and fabrics - I only got these fat quarters but was highly tempted to buy more. I think the pink and green trees are my favourites!
Now, what to make?.....

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Good luck with sales - I love those mermaids!

Susan Wallman said...

Your stock looks beautiful - all of it! I particularly like the bunting.

Hannah said...

Helen, all of your creations are stunning! I hope all goes well at the fair this weekend. And thankyou for the link to M is for Make - I haven't come across it before - and I LOVE it! So many beautiful fabrics!

Pomona said...

Hope I might get along on Sunday - will look out for you if I do!

Pomona x